Pest Control Northwest is a pest control service based out of Kirkland, WA that has been helping homeowners and businesses with their pest control needs for over 25 years. Searching for a reliable exterminator? Owner Trey Shelton works directly with every customer to personally provide the best quality pest removal and eradication possible. He is a licensed, bonded and insured contractor you can trust on your property, and his knowledge of the industry means he will provide the most effective yet lowest risk solution for every problem.
- Get rid of stinging insects such as bees, wasps, hornets and yellowjackets
- Remove honey bee swarms and established colonies
- Get rid of ants of all types, including carpenter ants, odorous house (sugar) ants, house ants, and moisture ants
- Capture and eradicate rodents such as rats and mice in the house
- Remove nuisance animals around your home like raccoons, squirrels, bats and opossum
- Trap, manage and control a wide variety of wildlife including beaver, river otter, mink, muskrats, mountain beaver and bobcats
- Solve odor problems throughout your home, whether they be from dead animals, contamination, dampness or sewer issues
- Achieve indoor air quality improvements, addressing mold spores and rodent dander among other contaminants
- Complete crawl space and attic cleanouts including reinsulation, ductwork and sanitization
- Complete real estate transactions, such as evaluation of home inspection reports and issue remediation
- Protect your home long-term with Customized Ongoing Home Care Programs to prevent problems before they start
- Create solutions suitable for people with Chemical Sensitivity
- Resolve emergency situations at all hours
As a registered contractor with Washington State (PESTCN*024L6), Pest Control Northwest is fully qualified to repair any damage or contamination to any part of your home, including your crawl space, attic, or basement.
Call Pest Control Northwest today! 425-941-5001